Friday, May 10, 2013

Inherent Vice casting news!

This film won't drop until 2014, but I'd be lying if I said I was not pumped already. Because I am.


The lead role is potheard P.I. Doc Sportello, who will be played by Joaquin Phoenix. We all remember what happened last time Phoenix worked with PT Anderson...

Next up, Owen Wilson has been announced for another lead role. Undetermined at this time, but I expect great things from Wilson (a good actor who has been biting the bad for the past few years now, Midnight in Paris being an exception)

Benicio Del Toro is speculated to be Doc's lawyer in a supporting role.

However the cast turns out, the film is bound for greatness. The cast is fine and profitable as is right now, and it is also getting big budget funding from Warner Bros.

CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment