Sunday, February 10, 2013

An Interview with Academy-Award nominee Jessica Chastain! (sort of).

click the image for magnification.

So when you're busy churning out the year's best performance, you ain't got much time for anythin' else.

As a student who's second calling is film and blogging, I have very limited resources. In December, the ambition in me decided to ask for this interview, but across a video or something. Plans fell out, and the interview was held off for a month. I then decided to just throw my questions right on Facebook and get them answered this way.

I got a response, but a cryptic one. xxjess.

Previously, Jessica Chastain stated he only respons to wall posts will now be the previously stated cryptic message. I don't blame her, she's been busy with award shows, talk shows, and The Heiress on Broadway.

So alas, I have completed my first Oscar season interview, albeit, no questions answered. Still crossing my fingers for her at the BAFTA's and the Oscars.

Better luck next year!

TheScreenTeen

No comments:

Post a Comment